Saturday 17 August 2013

Free Health and Wellbeing Apps (Android)

I love living a healthy lifestyle, I think its so important to consistently workout and eat right! I am going to share with you my favorite health and well-being apps that I use and love. Sorry IPhone/Apple fans I am a Samsung/Android user, I love my Galaxy! All these apps i downloaded from the Google play store however I am sure most these apps can be found on both the Google play store and Itunes.



 1. My Fitness Pal - I use My Fitness Pal to track what I am eating. My fitness pal is fantastic to use if you want to lose weight and if you want to maintain you current weight. Basically you just punch in what you have eaten for the day and it keeps track of your calories!

2. Food Switch - I am not sure if this app is available in other countries or just solely in New Zealand. Food Switch is a cool healthy eating app. Food switch allows you to scan barcodes of packaged food with your camera and gives you the nutritional information about that particular product and then gives you a list of healthier options.

3. Nike Running - Nike Running is that app I like to use to track my runs (and walks/jogs). I love this application as it gives me a clear indication of how far and fast I have ran, which gives me the motivation to improve my speed and distance each time i run.

4. Sleep Bot - I don't use this app "seriously", for me it's just a bit of fun and I find it rather interesting. Sleep Bot basically allows you to track your sleep!


5. Nike Training Club - I use this app when I do not have time to get to the gym. Nike Training Club Gives you a great selection of workouts at different levels and tracks your progress.


Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. These apps are super helpful! I used to only have one app (whats app) and now I love finding new apps that help with my busy life!!
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love to do exercises, especially jogging! Thank you for this post, it was really helpful x

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  3. great article :D I'll try them!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award - follow this link to my blog, the rules will be there for the questions you have to answer :) Don’t forget to to tell me when you have.
    http://365shades.blogspot.co.at/2013/08/first-things-first-i-was-tagged-by.html
    Enjoy! – xx Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Galaxy phone too! Il definitely check these apps out :)

    your blog is lovely xx

    roshjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these, I'll give them a whirl

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. my fitness pal was a lifesaver for me ... made me realise just how much sugar and junk I was eating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading this makes me sad to have an iPhone! :P Great blog!

    http://janelleyoooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sleep bot is really helpful for me :) Nice post!

    Xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete